Tuesday 21 May 2013

PT Profile - Chloe


Training & Qualifications
  • Certificate III in Fitness
  • Certificate IV in Fitness
  • KIMAX Certificate
  • Ubound Certificate
  • Rpm Certificate
  • CPR and Senior First Aid
  • Punch Fit Certificate
  • Junior Soccer Licence

Hi, my name is Chloe Haworth and I’m here to change your life. At 21 years old i have studied both my Certificate III and IV in Fitness and have loved every minute of it. I have been actively involved in many sports throughout my life. Since the age of 3, I competed in Figure Ice-skating which is where I found my love for dance and performing. I took on Jazz, Disco and Rock “n” Roll dancing which is where my love for fitness began, not long after I started playing football (soccer).

Since starting working in the fitness industry I have never looked back and I am always eager and determined to learn more about the industry.

I believe I am a happy, motivating, inspirational trainer with a bubbly personality. Together WE WILL turn your negatitives into POSITIVES. I train in weight loss, toning and general fitness. It is my goal to; guide, educate and motivate my clients to live a healthier lifestyle. Not only for themselves, but for their family. Exercise is an important way of life and should be added into our busy lives whether it is just for half an hour. I will work with you to help you create health and wellness in all aspects of your life.

Not only do I coach clients, I also teach group fitness classes. I love the enjoyment you get out of them and I love seeing the improvements in strength and in fitness!

In seeking happiness for others, you need to find it in yourself. So why not make a healthy decision and get started with personal training, you never know until you’ve tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.