Thursday 6 December 2012

Personal Trainer Profile: Natelle


Today's PT Profile is on Natelle Lunt, a Dolphins Health Precinct Personal Trainer.
"I would describe myself as a hands-on trainer. From the day you start training with me I will be there as your constant support system. I will be your trainer, your nutritionist, your motivator and even your friend. I will always put in 110% and help you to the best of my abilities, which will then bring out your 110%. Your goals become my goals."
Click here to read more about Natelle.

It's the perfect time to experience Personal Training and Natelle, as DHP are offering 30% off 5 x Packs of Personal Training (valid December only)*. Be quick and reward yourself this Christmas!

* Terms and Conditions apply. Ask Dolphins Health Precinct Reception for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.