Monday 10 December 2012

Member Story - Anthony

Anthony before starting at Dolphins Health Precinct
and training with Teneka

We love receiving and hearing about DHP Member stories, and we love passing them on to our Members. This is important as everyone is on a different pathway in their pursuit of health and fitness, but we all have one thing in common - Dolphins Health Precinct. The following story is from Anthony and is very inspiring, hopefully it inspires someone else and shows determination and consistency really do pay off.

In Anthony's words:

"I am Teneka's client, my name is Anthony Arden, I am 41 years old, 6ft tall, browny eyes. I used to be 110kgs, I used very fat indeed, I had a 44 inch waist, so last year I decided to lose weight. On January 10th 2012, I joined your gym (Dolphins Health Precinct), I was told to lose weight by my doctor, I was headed towards getting diabetes, so I bit the bullet, so on January 10th, Carlos showed me around the gym and i decided to join, I signed up for 12 months and three months of personel training with Teneka. I decided to that it was to show my Mum the new me when she came to see me in September and she was amazed when she saw me in Singapore! 

The first few months I went everyday Monday to Friday, and in 3 months I had lost nearly 5 kgs. Teneka was very good, and so far in 12 months I have lost 18kgs. I want to lose another 2 kgs and will be very happy indeed. I am now a 36 inch waist, my wife is so happy for me as well."

Well done Anthony from all the team at DHP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.