Wednesday 1 April 2015

Q&A with Personal Trainer Matt

Personal Trainer Matthew Hilliar

Q: What can you offer your clients?

A: I teach my clients as I train them. After their first session, they would have learned a lot and will have a greater understanding on how their body works.

This will help clients reach their end goal. I may make the exercise ten times harder but I’m giving you 10 times the results by doing that.

I will change the way they think - to a smarter and realistic approach and that’s half the battle won. I will help you think you can do it.

Eliminating negativity and getting rid of bad habits is my first focus. You are in great care with me. I respect my clients with upmost importance.

If you’re feeling down I will cheer you up, if you’re not motivated, I will inspire you. All of that is part of my job as your personal trainer, otherwise it wouldn’t be personal. The most important thing is that you have fun while getting results and live life to your best potential.

To read more about the Personal Training Team at Dolphins Health Precinct, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.