Wednesday 8 October 2014

What a Champion - Teneka Hyndman



2014 is shaping up to be another fantastic year for Teneka Hyndman - Personal Trainer and Professional “Figure” Competitor in ‘Natural Body Building’. 
After competing overseas in the 2014 INBA/PNBA Natural Universe, she returned with a 3rd Place International Title in the Pro Figure Class. After which she competed on home turf, in the INBA QLD State Competition and won the Figure International Class 2 (Tall) at the recent Body Building Championships held at the Sleeman Centre in Chandelor. 
Her journey has been full of accolades and some heart break along the way; 2014 certainly looks like it’s Teneka’s year.
“I have lived in Redcliffe now for almost 3 years and it’s my home. Having left my family, who still live in Auckland, NZ; I have come to love our local community spirit and the atmosphere ‘vibe’ at Dolphins Health Precinct. The Pennisula is my ‘home away from home’; the support, and friendship has been a blessing”.
“I’m right on track with my preparation and I’m confident I can bring home the gold. However I am also gracious in saying ‘may the best athlete win’”. When asked why she choose body building as a sport Teneka said, ‘I have always admired beautifully toned athletes and thought one day I would aspire to being in the best possible condition my body could achieve! Each year, my body continues to develop which motivates me to test the threshold of my ultimate potential.’”

The last two upcoming events for Teneka are: INBA Australia Nationals, she competes on the Sunday 5th October, at the Sleeman Centre, Chandelor. Her final event for the year is an International Competition, the 2014 INBA/PNBA Natural Olympia, held in San Diego, CA, USA; the long weekend of 7-9 November. God bless Australia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.