Wednesday 4 February 2015

Do YOU Need a Personal Trainer?


Do I really need a personal trainer? Yes you do!

As a personal trainer, I’ve realised a few things over the years. First, many people are afraid of personal trainers. I don’t blame them, considering some of the things I make my clients do. Wait, did I just say that?

Most people have no idea what they’re in for the first time they work with a trainer. They may wonder: Will she/he make me do crazy exercises? What if I can’t do them? What if they hurt? What if I make a fool of myself?

Another issue people have with trainers is, of course, the money. Paying for an hour of exercise doesn’t seem to make as much sense as, say, paying for an hour of deep tissue massage.

Any trainer would tell you that you get much more than just an hour (or several hours) of exercise, something to consider if you’re hard at work on your new year’s resolutions.

If you’re not seeing results, you don’t know where to start or your own program seems to be missing something, maybe it’s time for some expert advice.

At DHP, our trainers can advise you on how you can achieve your goals - contact us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.