Wednesday 21 November 2012

NEW Personal Trainer for DHP


DOLPHINS forward Tom Murphy practises what he preaches. A fitness fanatic, Tom has taken on a position as a personal trainer at Dolphins Health Precinct. 

In his first season with the Dolphins in 2012 after joining from Canberra Raiders, Tom stood out with his enthusiasm and work rate, playing hooker and backrow with the grand finalists. “During the season I studied for my certificate three and four in fitness,” Tom said. “I started at DHP about a month ago and am loving it. “I deal with all ages and types of people and this is a great opportunity to change someone’s life forever. “I really enjoy the health and fitness aspects and this ties in so well with my football career. They go hand in hand.” Tom said he was learning a lot about the industry from Aaron Wheeler, who is in charge of the personal trainers and is also the Dolphins’ strength and condition coach. “DHP has about 2000 members and will keep growing because of the firstclass facilities and the staff operating it,” Tom said. “I am already finding that I am starting to build up my client base.”

You can find Tom along with the other DHP Personal Trainers at the Fitness Centre - feel free to drop in and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.