Friday 27 April 2012

PT Profile - Marc Vann



With the Jetty2Jetty 10 Week DHP Training Program start date approaching, we would like to introduce Marc Vann, the fantastic trainer that will be conducting the program. A little from Marc's profile:

My philosophy on life is simple Respect myself my body, eat well exercise daily get adequate sleep set challenging achievable goals, belief in myself and most importantly have fun.

As a mature adult I have experienced life’s highs and lows. I have achieved some remarkable accomplishments including becoming a Police Officer, Personal Trainer competing twice in the Noosa Olympic distance Triathlon, 100km cycle events and ocean swim challenges and Running event. The low were confronting but allowed me to learn and grow as a person.

I am extremely passionate about living life. Getting out and doing it not watching others achieve great things. I can help you take control of your life, help you to set meaningful goals provide support an action plan and most importantly to believe in yourself.

Get out there and do something awesome. Change your mind set, you can do it but only if you believe you can!

TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
  • Certificate III & IV in Fitness
  • Personal Trainer
  • Fitness Trainer
  • Diploma of Exercise Science and Fitness Management
  • Current Bronze Medallion
  • Lifeguard
  • Senior First Aid and CPR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.